The B2B Platform launched in 2019 is a tool to facilitate creation of cross-border partnerships. The B2B Platform aims to respond to the increased need for networking due to the new initiatives at EU level with benefit to defence-related Industry.
How it works
- The B2B Platform is open to EU entities based on the Terms & Conditions of the platform.
- The participation in the Platform is free of charge and validated by EDA.
- Registered entities (companies, RTOs, universities, etc.) could find a partner for various type of opportunities (e.g. R&T projects, contracting).
For the registration, the entities are required to provide basic information such as:
- Organisation name
- Short description of the organisation
- Type of organization (Industry; Research & Technology Organisation; Universities; Other)
- PoC (Email)
The B2B Platform is an entry platform where all registered stakeholders are able to post the demand for partners.
- SME (Small-and-Medium-sized Enterprise): < 250 employees [N.B.: for a more precise classification, please see here and here]
- Small Mid-cap: between 250 and 499 employees [N.B.: the content of above links applies]
- Mid-cap: between 500 and 3 000 employees [N.B.: the content of above links applies]
- Large company: more than 3 000 employees
- Governmental/Non-for-profit institution: Ministry of Defence (e.g. Lab, Academy, Research Center), Research-and-Technology-Organisation (RTO), University, Cluster, etc.
EDA offers the access to the platform without intervening in the building up of the partnerships.